Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard Question for Hard People

crixus

You guys really seem like good people so I need help on a particular matter.. Theres this guy at work thats been really comin on to me lately and im not gay but hes a really good lookin dude.. My family told me long ago that If they ever found out i was gay they would disown me.. ive been doin alot of research lately and alot of people seem to believe that your not gay for giving just for receiving? Discuss

Do what you gotta and if some how your parents find out then at least you'd have the green light to move to san fran and be full blown homo

I second that

Ok then how bout this:

Rump ranger
Booty bandit
Fudge packer
Flamer
Scuba driiiiiver
Fag
Flamboyent
Sugar in the tank
Crying wolf

Their is not such thing as boy pussy! Am not gay cause i put it in his ass he didnt put it in mine.

How fagish is that? Help its dark in here!

Lol

Hey bro if ur gay ur gay nothing wrong with that ok well maybe bc sword fighting just isnt coo!

So were you talking about rec. In ur ass? Or rec head from him?

Heres tha real question would you bust in his mouth or face?

Geez for crying out loud go get you a fucking lady boy! Like hang over pt2

I think ur trolling but I'll answer anyways. I have gay friends who faced the same threat from their families and still came out. If ur family truly loves u they will come around, if they value ur preference more than u as family well I'd be better off alone. If ur not gay as u say, tell ur coworker to cease his unwanted advances.

You guys really seem like good people so I need help on a particular matter.. Theres this guy at work thats been really comin on to me lately and im not gay but hes a really good lookin dude.. My family told me long ago that If they ever found out i was gay they would disown me.. ive been doin alot of research lately and alot of people seem to believe that your not gay for giving just for receiving? Discuss

You're

Top Bottom