Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

happy ending massage in Manhattan.

flex123

Last night one of my friends was telling me how him and another friend of mine went to this happy ending massage palor acouple days ago.

He said they went there and called from outside and got buzzed in.

Then they give them a room to get undressed and put a towel on. He was saying the massage is an hour long and they do it all....they walk on your back and everything.

Then at the end they "crack ya stick for ya" and after that you goto a Sauana room and relax before leaving.

I don't think I could ever goto one of these places. I actually know I would never actually.

I don't understand how people don't feel extremely weird going into these places....and whats the conversation peice like in the sauana afterwards?

Any of you fellas experience any happy ending services before?

flex123 said:
I don't think I could ever goto one of these places. I actually know I would never actually.

I don't understand how people don't feel extremely weird going into these places....and whats the conversation peice like in the sauana afterwards?

Are you gay?

Re: Re: Re: happy ending massage in Manhattan.

flex123 said:

not at all.

I just think it's kinda degrading to have some woman that is probbly a slave give you a massage and then jerk you off.

How can a handjob be degrading to you?

Re: Re: happy ending massage in Manhattan.

anabolicmd said:

Are you gay?

not at all.

I just think it's kinda degrading to have some woman that is probbly a slave give you a massage and then jerk you off.

flex123 said:

not at all.

That would depend on how much it $$.

That sounds fuken awesome. I think we got a similar place like that here. As soon as I get some money together, I am going to have to make a couple visits.

They used to have these "on premise dating services" in Ft. Lauderdale......I had never been in one before, and had a friend visiting, who let's just say is no Don Juan.....so he insisted on going into one after a night of serious g, and other things.....I will never, never, never, never, never, never.......go into one of these places again.....we walk in, and I see a really hot chick ( G induced thinking) we pay ($100) and proceed to our rooms, we are told to get undressed and lay on the massage table for a body shampoo......what the fuck a body shampoo is I didn't know, bt it sounded dirty (G induced thinking again) so I was down.....5 minutes later a 7 month along pregnant chick walks in wearing the most Walmart looking lingerie I have ever seen......G will make you do just about anyone......but this was a bit to much, so I bailed (didn't get my money back......I'm thinking were the hell is the hot chick......the ol' bait and switch......and then my boy comes out grinning ear to ear...so I'm thinking he got the hottie.........um........uh uh.....the broad he rolled out with was about 55 to 60 years old........the moral of the story ........buyer beware........:rolleyes:

flex123 said:

not at all.

And, not to be an amateur psychologist or anything, but if you respond to the question whether you are gay or not with anything other than a clear, simple "no" or "no, Im not" that indicates your own uncertainty in the answer, I think. "not at all" is not a very confident and definite "no" in my book, any psychologist in here want to discuss further?

pitbullstl said:
They used to have these "on premise dating services" in Ft. Lauderdale......I had never been in one before, and had a friend visiting, who let's just say is no Don Juan.....so he insisted on going into one after a night of serious g, and other things.....I will never, never, never, never, never, never.......go into one of these places again.....we walk in, and I see a really hot chick ( G induced thinking) we pay ($100) and proceed to our rooms, we are told to get undressed and lay on the massage table for a body shampoo......what the fuck a body shampoo is I didn't know, bt it sounded dirty (G induced thinking again) so I was down.....5 minutes later a 7 month along pregnant chick walks in wearing the most Walmart looking lingerie I have ever seen......G will make you do just about anyone......but this was a bit to much, so I bailed (didn't get my money back......I'm thinking were the hell is the hot chick......the ol' bait and switch......and then my boy comes out grinning ear to ear...so I'm thinking he got the hottie.........um........uh uh.....the broad he rolled out with was about 55 to 60 years old........the moral of the story ........buyer beware........:rolleyes:

fuck that thats nasty........The price at this place was also $100. But the girls were asians I beleive he said. I didn't catch how old they were but if it was a horror story I think he would have mentioned that.

Top Bottom