Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hangovers suck....

chefbone

High End Bro
Platinum
...as if you didn't know. I didn't drink much. It's probably due to the stressful situtation I was in last night. It was rather sad. I'll tell everyone later because right now I'm unable to tell the story.
As for now, cardio is calling my name and I'm going to sweat this beer out of my system. :sick:

silverfish said:
Amazing what a couple of beers can do. I'm off for some mtn biking in a few minutes. Hope all is well, and don't give up the booze just yet!
I haven't given up the booze yet, but I've cut back dramtically. I drink maybe once a week now compared to 4 times a week as I did back in the day. It's amazing what a couple beers does to me now! :mix:

chefbone said:
...as if you didn't know. I didn't drink much. It's probably due to the stressful situtation I was in last night. It was rather sad. I'll tell everyone later because right now I'm unable to tell the story.
As for now, cardio is calling my name and I'm going to sweat this beer out of my system. :sick:
cardio.I was thinking the same thing.

needtogetas said:
and a couple of shots to.talk to diesel on the phone,he is a pritty cool guy.
No shit!!! Diesel is a good bro.
I did a few shot but that was earlier in the night. I had to slow down because I didn't want to be too hungover. Well, that plan failed. :worried:

chefbone said:
No shit!!! Diesel is a good bro.
I did a few shot but that was earlier in the night. I had to slow down because I didn't want to be too hungover. Well, that plan failed. :worried:
yup mine to.

needtogetas said:
yup mine to.
I made a funny fuggin post last night on the Needto/Angel K thread that I completely forgot about! That shit was hilarious. Drunk posting rules!!!!!
:beer:

chefbone said:
I made a funny fuggin post last night on the Needto/Angel K thread that I completely forgot about! That shit was hilarious. Drunk posting rules!!!!!
:beer:
ya but some times it can bite you in the ass.

Top Bottom