Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hangovers

tinytank

whats the best way to get over, a hangover ? i was out last night, got in at about 5am, and im sooo hung over, and im going out clubbing tonight !! plz help me out guys....... any cures??

tuc biscuit said:
also hit da gym and sweat dat bad boy out

i cant bare thinking on going to the gym.... i feel so sick. ive drank 4 bottles of 500ml coca cola, which is saposed to help, with the high sugar content,, saposed to perk u up a bit, but i cant face eating anything either ..

wnt2bBeast said:
greasy blt's with mayo and a few bloody mary's

im temted to pour myself another Vodka and coke, cause if u have another drink u dont feel sick after isnt tht true ??

Time is the only real cure for a hangover. Greasy food and Gatorade usually help me out.

BTW I got back after 5am this morning but that's because of work :worried: basically worked from 11am yesterday to 5am today, so I think I would be much happier with a hangover now.

Cheers,
Scotsman

tinytank said:
whats the best way to get over, a hangover ? i was out last night, got in at about 5am, and im sooo hung over, and im going out clubbing tonight !! plz help me out guys....... any cures??

texas holdem

head in were waiting for you

Hello Scotland!!!

Well, to be honest, a night out on the tiles is going to affect your training as your body is knackered (temporarily of course!). It has just spent all the time since 5am fighting the alcohol in your blood and recovering from being dehydrated. Add into that a big greasy curry and your body is in recovery mode. Always plan your sessions around your training. Give yourself well deserved rests of course, but don't let alcohol get in the way too much.

Top Bottom