Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hairline is receding...what can help?

wannaGrow2 said:
Propecia/finasteride 1mg ED

Like I said, Avacor... it is a shampoo, a spray and an herbal supplement as well.... it seems to be working great and I have tried many other things as well. I truly believe this is the best route to go....

FISHTALES said:

elaborate......please

you say all your gains. i understand why you said this, there are threads that explain how it can "limit" gains but i dont think you'll lose ''all'' of them.

i used finasteride 1mg everyday and it works, no more hiar loss but i recently switched to avacor because they have a 90% success rate in new hair growth, and a refund policy.. plus thier dht blocker is herbal. I used to notice decreased labido with finasteride and I don't with this, strange

I have the same problem and you just need to realize your screwd. You see all these things about hair growing back and solutions to stop hair lose but its all for people with thinning hair. There is nothing out there accept a transplant for receding hair.

Swoleyoley said:
propecia will kill your gains, it lowers dht levels all through your body as opposed to spiro cream that tagets the area. about to try sprio cream ill let you know how it gos

Parabellum said:
Everyone on my Dad's side is half way bald. I just noticed that my hairline is receding. What can I use to stop my hair from falling out?

finasteride (propecia) will help, its a dht inhibitor. although if you run high doses of test then you will still loose hair

propecia is great! I had black hair when i was young....then i went TOTTALLY BALD!!!!!!!1

But now...after propecia, i have long blond beautiful flowing hair!

Top Bottom