Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair styles?

cheddar cheese

my is hair about 2 inches long as of right now and i dont know how i should fix it, i usually wear a cap nowadays ...... so.................

How Should I Fix It? :fro:

Last edited:
i wear mine about 2" ontop, with a 3 on the sides. i tried going long on the sides but my hair grows straight out and looks horrible. the top i just mess up

let it get longer... start lookin in people magazine for hairstyles you like... if you find a short style that works with your hair texture then go for it... just remember the longer it is, the more cool stuff u can do... i rocked Flock of Seagulls style the other day. lol

I am at a buss cut stage, cut my shit with a #3 clip once a week. Previous to this I had some what long hair, my bangs came down lower than my chin, but then I saw too many hipsters growing their hair so I chopped it.

I get bored of any look quickly and never sport the same look for more than a few months. As some one easily bores of the same haristyle and frequently looking for something new I'll advice that whenever you are bored with your current hairstyle and do not know what to do next, chop it until you decide. It always helps me out.

just my $.02

ZKaudio said:
let it get longer... start lookin in people magazine for hairstyles you like... if you find a short style that works with your hair texture then go for it... just remember the longer it is, the more cool stuff u can do... i rocked Flock of Seagulls style the other day. lol

please post a head shot

just forehead up

:)

I havnt gotten a haircut since june. Its pretty long now but shaggyness is a good style that girls like its easy to get to just stop getting haircuts in about 2 months you will have shaggyness. My hair is naturally strait like broom brissle strait so I have to wear a hat after a shower and let it dry so it has some wave but it works :S

Top Bottom