Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair removal?

68GT350

I have to admit, I'm a hairy guy and it has to go fast...Any advice on the best ways. Please advise on the following parts:

(I do NOT have hair in all these places but for all the bro's...)

1. Arms
2. Legs
3. Chest/Abs
4. Cock n Balls
5. Back
6. Ass (and crack)

i am gonna have to do something about my chest. i have been thinking about getting it waxed but i was told by numerous people that i will end up with in grown hair afterwards. now im thinking about shaving it.

Heres what I do:

1. Arms-nothing(arm hair is ok)
2. Legs- just clip if anything
3. Chest/abs- shave
4. Cock and Balls- shve
5. Back- wax(gf did it for the first time last week ad it hurt worse than the tat on my back
6. Ass- I get mine clipped

How much does the laser removal cost? What about your procedure Gyno-milker how much did that set you back?

There is somebody on the meso rx board selling some kind of hair removal kit that they all rave about . I have no idea what it is though .

Torch said:
How much does the laser removal cost? What about your procedure Gyno-milker how much did that set you back? [/QUOTE

$2400 but it is gaurunteed for life to not grow back and if it does my treatments are free..

:eek:

I thought it took many treatments and that it still will grow back from time to time? also I think there are several different types of laser removal, which one did you have??

BADSPELL68 said:
I thought it took many treatments and that it still will grow back from time to time? also I think there are several different types of laser removal, which one did you have??

I said it is perminant and I had IPL Intense Pulse Light.

If it was not perminant why would they agree to treat me for life for free if it ever grew back that would fuck up business for them doncha think?

Top Bottom