Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair possible thickening while on test?

tiger88

very odd here

had a bro who juiced with test and dbol for 10 weeks and his hair is so much thicker...he didnt use properica or anything
'
his hair is so much thicker now after using test (500 mg)

is this possible?

or just wishful thinking?

I think it is very possible, in fact I know I have gotten hairier since I first started using Test. when I was like 18. I don't know about your head hair though, it gave me hair on my back.

tiger88 said:
very odd here

had a bro who juiced with test and dbol for 10 weeks and his hair is so much thicker...he didnt use properica or anything
'

is this possible?

It may be possible, but I dont think that it's permanent.

This is my deduction...some people who dont have the expressive gene for MPB or who have a low affinity for the 5 alpha-reductase enzyme will not have their testosterone metabolized into DHT, which can minituarize the hair follicle and shaft, creating a thinner hair in diameter.
If that person is using a fair dose(500mgs) or d-bol and not using an aromatase inhibitor than a fair amount of test will metabolize into estrogen. This will result in noticeably thicker hair shafts, as seen infemales most have thick hair and smooth skin.

However once exogenous test is eliminated and estrogen levels decline to homeostatis, then I think that the hair texture will return to normal.

Keep me posted as to how long your friend has been off test, including HCG,tamoxifen, and clomid, as these can increase estrogen in certain areas, as well as his hair density a few months down the road.

B32

tiger88 said:
very odd here

'

is this possible?

I had the same thing happen to me, hair on my head was much thicker and grew very quickly whyile on 500mg testoviron. Fingernails also grew like crazy.Not really anywhere else on my body though, I enjoy being naturally hairless... ;)

b1ewsw32 said:
It may be possible, but I dont think that it's permanent.

This is my deduction...some people who dont have the expressive gene for MPB or who have a low affinity for the 5 alpha-reductase enzyme will not have their testosterone metabolized into DHT, which can minituarize the hair follicle and shaft, creating a thinner hair in diameter.
If that person is using a fair dose(500mgs) or d-bol and not using an aromatase inhibitor than a fair amount of test will metabolize into estrogen. This will result in noticeably thicker hair shafts, as seen infemales most have thick hair and smooth skin.

However once exogenous test is eliminated and estrogen levels decline to homeostatis, then I think that the hair texture will return to normal.

Keep me posted as to how long your friend has been off test, including HCG,tamoxifen, and clomid, as these can increase estrogen in certain areas, as well as his hair density a few months down the road.

B32

THANKS for the great post....he has 2 days of clomid left (he did the standard 21 day clomid salute)

i am so jealious

Top Bottom