Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss and Hair Trans-Plants.

JoNeS

I am currently thinking about getting some hair trans-plants on my receeding hair-line. Wanted to know if any of you guys had experience with this or new anything about the subject.

I want to know do they work? Do they fall out? Does the hair actually grow? I have seen infomercials on TV for Bosley Medical and Hair club for Men. Wanted to know if anyone has used either of those. Anyone know how much it cost?

I went to bosley and they gave me a free consultation
with about 10,000 dlls they give you new hair . actually is your own hair.

don´t worry if you got money you gonna have hair....

the only thing is that is gonna cost you $$$$$

Bosley is transplants but Hair club for men is nothing more then a fancy wig which will cost you the same over the course of 3-5 years as a LOT of grafts, say 10,000 dollars worth. So in short go for the grafts, they grow, look 100% natural and are there for good.

parkerjones said:
I want to know do they work? Do they fall out? Does the hair actually grow? I have seen infomercials on TV for Bosley Medical and Hair club for Men. Wanted to know if anyone has used either of those. Anyone know how much it cost?

Bosley is a well respected institute...the hair is your own and comes from the temples and they basically transplant them onto skin grafts on your head. Its permanent but comes at a price...depending on the severity of your hairloss it can be anywhere from 3 grand to about 20. Hair club for men is not restoration rather just an overhyped place to get wigs.

I highly recomend Dr.Walter Unger. His associate used to be Dr. Paul Cotterill....They did the studies for Merck Frost and company(Propecia) Finasteride- ongoing drug trials, 1992 to present.

Dr.Unger is the best in the world, in my opinion.He's done thousands of celebrities,actors, musicians etc. Dont take my word for it though...do some research and ask around, I guarantee people wont be saying Dr.Who??

I've known him for 13 years, and he's been doing transplants since 1967. Here's some links....

http://www.walterunger.com/biography.html

http://www.paulcotterillmd.com/about_doc.html

B32

hair transplants are a joke.. i laugh at peopel i see with them.. my uncle got them and within 3 years needed it again. It is a waste of money seriously. I perosnally would rather bic my head and thisi s comming form someoene who will use shaving as a last resort.

Yeah, there's nothing like seeing some older guy walk into a bar full of twenty-somethings with hair plugs! LOL

Just cut it REAL short or shave it!

Now if you got a really oddly shaped melon, I guess plugs might be a last resort for those with money to burn. Just get it done right for God's sake!

Top Bottom