x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Hair Loss...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hair Loss... within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: What juice is a safer bet to stick with if I want to lessen the chances of hair loss? Also since I'm currently on propecia/rogaine..is there anything (juice) that I could take that would react badly with it? I'm about to hit some test (not too high a dosage)and dbols so i was wondering ...and before you say it, i know these 2 are bad for hair loss but somtimes you just gotta say what the fuck thanks

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair Loss...

Good Broly
    What juice is a safer bet to stick with if I want to lessen the chances of hair loss?

Also since I'm currently on propecia/rogaine..is there anything (juice) that I could take that would react badly with it?

I'm about to hit some test (not too high a dosage)and dbols so i was wondering ...and before you say it, i know these 2 are bad for hair loss but somtimes you just gotta say what the fuck

thanks

Thats the spirit........

Good Bro
    I'm using Propecia/Rogain too. Using Enanthate, Deca, Stennox. Not in little doses. Hair is still growing back.

Good Broly
    Deca can react badly with propecia but rogain is fine. Test/dbol sounds harsh but you won't know for sure until you try it. Good luck.

Stew Meat
    Deca and propecia is the absolutely worse thing you can ever imagine for your hair.

Deca and Fina are the easiest on the hair followed by (in order) anavar, primo, winstrol, everything else.

-Stew

i heard primo and winstrol are rough on the hair. is that true?

Good Broly
    Stew,

I have seen you post about how easy tren is on the hairline before. What do you base this on? I have heard more than a few guys complain about hairloss with tren which has led me to stay away from it. Do you have information to the contrary?

Pro Bodybuilder
    HEY STEW I TOO HEARD TREN (FINAJET) IS HIGH IN ANDROGENS THEREFORE IF IT BINDS TO THE RECEPTORS IT CAN CAUSE FURTHER HAIRLOSS , RIGHT?

Stew Meat
    Originally posted by Anabolicum Mister
    Stew,

I have seen you post about how easy tren is on the hairline before. What do you base this on? I have heard more than a few guys complain about hairloss with tren which has led me to stay away from it. Do you have information to the contrary?

It is easy on the hair as it converts to DHN via 5-alpha reductase which has the lowest androgenic activity in the scalp.

Primo, Winstrol, or DHT derivitives are hard on the hair, but not as bad as testosterone and test analouges which convert into DHT which has greater androgenic activity in the scalp than its analogs....

Stew Meat
    Originally posted by ripped1979
    HEY STEW I TOO HEARD TREN (FINAJET) IS HIGH IN ANDROGENS THEREFORE IF IT BINDS TO THE RECEPTORS IT CAN CAUSE FURTHER HAIRLOSS , RIGHT?

Very androgenic, but as long as you don't use finasteride with it, it will convert to DHN wich has very low activity in the scalp. The same is true for deca.

-Stew