Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss...

razer2000 said:
OK, I had to reread this thread a few times, but I think I got it.

In layman's terms:

IF YOU ALREADY use Propecia or Proscar (Finasteride products), then Decca, Tren, or any nandralone steroid will be harmful to your hairline! The reason is because the Finasteride doesn't allow the Decca, Tren, etc. to be broken down into DHN, which is relatively harmless to your hair. Basically, if you already use Propecia, Proscar, Saw Palmetto, or any product that works by blocking DHT, then stick to the Test. steroids.

-But if you use Proscar, Propecia or Saw Palmetto so the deca can't be broken down to DHN, what does it get broken down to that makes it so bad for the hairline? If the answer is DHT which is quite harmful to the hairline it shouldn't matter because the Saw palmetto etc is already there blocking DHT, or what?

NOW, IF YOU DON'T already use Propecia, Proscar, or Saw Palmetto (products that work by blocking DHT), then go ahead and use Decca, Tren (nadralone steroids) because they are actually safer on the hair. Only when in the presence of Propecia, Proscar, Saw Palmetto (DHT blockers) do they become lethal to our hairlines.

-I'm from Norway and I have never heard of Propecia and Proscar. Guess they are called something else where I live. But do they all work like Saw Palmetto? And guys use it when they notice hairloss with or without steroids..?

Is this about it?

Now, what about some of the other hair products. Anybody got any layman's rules for them?

panerai said:
Trenbolone is not an analog of Nandrolone,

Yes, tren is an analog of nandralone.

and even both are similar, still they are far from being "almost the exact same thing"

I never said they were the same thing. I said tren was an analog of nandralone [/quote]

and we all know it.

Do we now... Well, I'm the only one that seems to have researched this and no one else has presented any info or research about nandralone. You are not born with knowlege of nandralone/tren. You have to research. If you don't, you don't "know it."

I'm aware that DHTrenbolone doesn't exist, but called it that name because I never heard of any other name for it.
there is no "other name for it." It doesn't exist.

As, for your statement that Trenbolone converts to DeHydroNandrolone, hm.....was it a joke? The structure of those two parent molecule( Tren and Nandrolone) are not that close....
I dont' know why you put "that" in bold caps, but you are right, they are not exactly the same. However, tren is an analog of nortestosterone and converts to DHN via 5-AR.

I stumbled today on article from Bill Roberts and that's what he's saying about Trenbolone:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Trenbolone is a steroid having the advantages of undergoing no adverse metabolism, not being affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase; of being very potent Class I steroid binding well to the androgen receptor; and having a short half life, probably no more than a day or two though I don't believe this has been measured"

Trenbelone is not affected by aromatase as it is not an analog of testosterone... thus is not structurally capable of converting to estrodiol. Trenbelone is not an ester, it is a hormone. Trenbelone will have whatever halfife the ester attached to it allows it to have. For instance, Parabolan had a life of about a week. Bill obviously hadn't looked at tren very closely or at the time he wrote that, not much was known about trenbelone. Tren converts to DHN via 5-alpha reductase.

I already e-mailed Bill and ask him if he can provide scientific evidence for that statement.
If he'll respond, I will post it.

I can't wait for him to clear it up for you.

-Stew

razer2000 said:
OK, I had to reread this thread a few times, but I think I got it.

In layman's terms:

IF YOU ALREADY use Propecia or Proscar (Finasteride products), then Decca, Tren, or any nandralone steroid will be harmful to your hairline! The reason is because the Finasteride doesn't allow the Decca, Tren, etc. to be broken down into DHN, which is relatively harmless to your hair. Basically, if you already use Propecia, Proscar, Saw Palmetto, or any product that works by blocking DHT, then stick to the Test. steroids.

NOW, IF YOU DON'T already use Propecia, Proscar, or Saw Palmetto (products that work by blocking DHT), then go ahead and use Decca, Tren (nadralone steroids) because they are actually safer on the hair. Only when in the presence of Propecia, Proscar, Saw Palmetto (DHT blockers) do they become lethal to our hairlines.

Is this about it?

You nailed it, bro.

-Stew

Originally posted by E2.

Pharmacological and endocrinological studies on anabolic agents.

Neumann F

When used in connection with animal production the term "anabolic agents" covers a wide range. Ther steroidal male and female sex hormones are included in this list, as are the nonsteroidal estrogens. For the clinician and for the endocrinologist, anabolics are only steroids chemically related to testosterone and 19-nortestosterone. Estrogens, though possessing anabolic properties, too, do not belong to this class. This paper will deal with anabolic agents in in the stricter sense of which mainly trenbolone acetate combined with hexestrol has been recommended for bull and heifer fattening. To consider possible consumer injury from ingestion of meat from anabolic agent treated animals, it is necessary to know the pharmacological properties of the agents, the doses producing certain effects or might produce, and the levels of residues in the meat. Trenbolone acetate will be compared with the following anabolic agents: methenolone acetate, methandrostenolone, nandrone, androstanazole, and 19-nortestosterone. The activity spectrum of trenbolone acetate is similar to that of 19-nortestosterone or those anabolics that are derived from 19-nortestosterone. The compound has about three times stronger androgenic effect than testosterone propionate. Its index of dissociation between anabolic/androgenic activity is 2--3. This index is 3--10 for the other anabolic agents. As regards the virilizing potency, trenbolone acetate is also on the top of the list. It seems that androgenicity and degree of virilization run paralle. The antigonadotropic activity (inhibition of ovulation and testicular growth) of trenbolone acetate exceeds that of testosterone propionate by the factor 3. The compound is not estrogenic and seemingly not or only weakly progestationally active. In principle, the androgenic activity (symptoms of virilization) as well as the antigonadotropic effect (disturbances of the menstrual cycle in women, inhibition of spermiogenesis in men) of trenbolone acetate might be noted.

-Stew

OK, I read some more and have to admit that Stew is right, trenbolone and 19-nortestosteron are structural analogs.
But, just that fact alone doesn't prove that Trenbolone can be 5-alpha reduced.
As an example, 7-alpha methyl-19-nortestosteron(MENT) is also very close analog with nandrolone. But it doesn't get 5-alpha reduced.
Just because two different steroids are similar doesn't mean that they are the same.

This is a great thread and should go to the top.
Stew,
What are your thoughts on the effects of Halo on the hair?? Are they similar to Fina?

FYI..
I did Deca + Winny and Winny + (Finabolin) Fina last year and didn't notive any hair loss, but I know I am prone to it..

e-man said:
This is a great thread and should go to the top.
Stew,
What are your thoughts on the effects of Halo on the hair?? Are they similar to Fina?

FYI..
I did Deca + Winny and Winny + (Finabolin) Fina last year and didn't notive any hair loss, but I know I am prone to it..

How do you know it? Even if our mother, father and brother is bald yuou may be lucky one. It is very difficult to know before hair starts to fallout. What i have reded the hairloss may come from both parents or far on deep of the family.

This is my problem i fear that i'm prone, but i dont know. I'm hoping that i'm just paranoid. I'm 22 and i have not any problems, but still i'm paranoid.

I have hairloss sydroma. Lol

Top Bottom