Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss...

Just curious has anyone noticed any thinning from using eq. It seems that in the past couple of days I have been noticing a little thinning around the temples. However, I do not know if it the xandrox spray that I have been applying to my temples only. Did anyone notice any immediate shedding when using xandrox. Does it stop or is it the eq which is week four. thanks for you help bros...

Originally posted by Mackavelli

Just curious has anyone noticed any thinning from using eq. It seems that in the past couple of days I have been noticing a little thinning around the temples. However, I do not know if it the xandrox spray that I have been applying to my temples only. Did anyone notice any immediate shedding when using xandrox. Does it stop or is it the eq which is week four. thanks for you help bros...

BUMP, yeah i wanna know!!!!!!!!
anyone?!?!?

GUYS LISTEN TO ME...

XANDROX IS SHIT IT I'VE BEEN USING IT FOR 1.5 MONTHS AND EXPERIENCED NOTHING BUT CONSTANT EXCESSIVE SHEDDING!! I GOT BETTER RESULTS WITH NIZORAL 2% AND ROGAINE 5% TRY THOSE.. AM CONSIDERING NANO SHAMPOO AS WELL

Nandrolone on hair and size??

Ok so deca, primo , winstrol can cause hair loss but not as bad as test, but where does nandrolone fall into all this?

Will nandrolone cause hair loss, and also in general is it considered a safe steroid compared to most?
And what type of gains can be rceived from nandrolone alone?
thanks all

ok listen bingo...

every aas will accellerate hairloss if u are prone.. nandrolone wont cause "as much" hairloss as other steroids.. but it can cause a little.. what i did i used deca at 450mgs a week stacked with anavar at 45mg ed.. but i used rogaine 5% with nizoral 2% prescription strength.. i noticed no hairloss.. my gains: body weight went from 190lbs to 205, 10% bodyfat.... my bench went from 275lbs max to 335lbs. kept all strength and size gains..with a nice lean, non bloated physique.. to make a long story short, use rogaine in your regimine as insurance..whatever u DO NOT use propecia while on nandrolone, it will have a drastic opposite effect on you. hope this helped, let me know...

books

Some one can tell me where can i find books on net.
I mean that u mentioned:
Metabolism of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
and others.
thx

Top Bottom