Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair loss

gh=jh

i have currently taken winstrol a summer ago to get ready for a competition and lost some hair on the corners of my head. and was wondering if there was anything that i could take to make the hair grow back or if there is a way to get propecia over the net......

I would be more concerned that your head has corners.Nevertheless you will need a prescription to obtain finasteride (propecia).If I were you I would get the doc to prescribe Proscar (same drug but in 5mg tabs instead of 1mg) and then cut up the tabs into quarters giving you 1.25mg for a much lower cost than Propecia 1mg.With your prescription you can obtain Proscar on the internet through legitimate companies, generally at a significantly lower price than your local pharmacy , even after postage is added.Try www.pharmacydirect.com . Another product that I feel is effective is Nizoral shampoo.Doesn't cost the earth either.Don't just use it as a shampoo though.You'll need to leave it on your scalp for some time in order for it to do the job.

Top Bottom