Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Growth and Sust250... uggg

I have put off asking this question for too long.

When I used a cycle of 250Sust for 8 weeks I had moderate back acne and slight extra hair growth. When I used a cycle of 500Sust for 8 weeks I had bad back acne and lots of new hair growth. This hair was on my back and chest. Four months later, it seems that 40% of this hair growth has stopped or turned white.

My question is this, should I stick with a cycle of Sust250 for 8 weeks plus dbal for 5 weeks and stacked with EQ. This, instead of using 500mg of Sust or more.

I really do not want to be a hairy bastard, and I will trade huge gains for less hair.

The same thing happens to me. When I use Sustanon I get rapid hairgrowth on my stomach and chest. There's not much you can do.... tough it out..... use nair, wax or shave.

White hair... gross... hehe, I do not mean old people gross hair.

I mean pre pubesant whiteish hair. short, very fine,, invlisable until you look for it

if you look, most people have hair ALL over their bodys,,, including women,,, they have harry arms,,, it is just so short and fine,, you dont see it,,,, normally

I have done that much sus and have not noticed any, hair change at all, more, less, white or what ever.

I always run 10mg nolvadex with that much test, I wonder if that could affect hair gain and color?:rolleyes:

use proscar with your next Sust250 cycle

...DHT does more than just make you bald...

since I started AS I've had to regularly pluck my eyebrows. If I don't the things get real wide and bushy.

what a friggin hassle.

Top Bottom