Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

had to leave my car at work last night and get a rid home and into work today.

flex123

Since all the power was out and I had no gas, and the pumps were down.

Came home and ate and went straight to bed and woke up in a puddle on my couch.

Went into work today and had to sit outside and wait to see if the electric in the office went back on. After two hours the boss let us leave and now I am home where I have electric.

Anyone else have an eventful evening without power?

I couldn't imagine what it must have been like for the people in a subway, stopped and in the pitch black.

I sat around ,had a fire out back,played cards and got to know my hot neighbour and her daughter last night which kicked ass

ah I didn't realize velvett had a blackout thread already.

Oh welp all in favor of me deleting say "I".

Fuck you all.

Hey, at least you dropped some water weight and a little more ripped. Actually, not sure which is better frigid cold or hot/humid temps like this week.....Fans are better than nothing, but just blow hot air around.... Thank god for A/C.

flex123 said:
..... woke up in a puddle on my couch.

you too?

(There can never be too many blackout threads - ;) )

I just want to say that people become CRAZY we they have lost control.

I had 26 miles of gas in my car (wasted the last 30 looking for a gas station that was open with running pumps) when I found the GAS STATION - the line was four blocks long.

Absolute misery.

The generator didn't work anyway after all that.

Sigh....

LIFE LESSON #475623

Always have cash handy and never shrug off that little voice that tells you, "better get some gas while you're here".

Reason #56834595 to leave New York. LOL!!!

Top Bottom