Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Had a friend call the police on me today.

jnevin

Long story short, he's a cokehead and an alcoholic. I used to party with him back in the day, I cleaned up, he kept going. He lost his wife, kids, house, boat, job(s), and all but one car. Never missed a cell phone payment, he wouldn't be able to call his dealer.

So I know he's really having a rough time. He's been trying to get better, but at the same time, he hasn't been sticking with his treatment. We both have asthma, so I brought him a new Advair disk and I got him $350 worth of gift cards for Costco so at least he can eat. I swing by his shithole apt. that really has no furniture but a few pillow seats and a glass table (of course). We talk, he says he needs just a few bucks for the bus to get to a meeting, I go to give him a few and he saw I had a bit of cash on me. I just had a bunch of shit to do and needed it, I usually don't carry much. Anyhoo, he asks for more, I say no, he GRABS at me, and I pushed him across the room. He fell and hit his head on the table. No cut, just a good bump. He cries, says he's sorry, he's giong to kill himself, etc. I've heard it before.

So I get home and I'm putting my shit away and two cop cars are in my driveway. Little mormon fuckers look like they're going to taser me. 1.5 hours later, they leave, pissed at my "friend", saying he was talking about a civil suit.

I don't need this boolshit. Maybe I should buy him a fucking huge speedball, give him $500 and let him do himself in. I've never seen anyone get this bad. I know I have to just let him go and hope nature takes its course (hopefully in a positive way), but he used to be such a good guy.

That's a sad story. Sorry about that. The lows that people will sink to amaze me sometimes. A drug addict becomes so addicted that the craving for the drug will cause them to do very bad things in order to get their fix. It's evil. I saw what it did to my ex brother-in-law.

The fault is with you for interacting with such people when you should disown him. If you hang with idiots, this should not be surprising.

Razorguns said:
The fault is with you for interacting with such people when you should disown him. If you hang with idiots, this should not be surprising.

I know I should just turn my back on the guy. I just feel a little responsible because when I was going through my abuse/ addiction issues, I always brought him along, always called him, and I feel like I got him into things more than he would have otherwise. I know we all make our own decisions, but I was really persuasive after a fifth and an eightball.

I can't belive I'm a) alive. b) not in jail c) sober and d) still reasonably successful.

jnevin said:
I know I should just turn my back on the guy. I just feel a little responsible because when I was going through my abuse/ addiction issues, I always brought him along, always called him, and I feel like I got him into things more than he would have otherwise. I know we all make our own decisions, but I was really persuasive after a fifth and an eightball.

I can't belive I'm a) alive. b) not in jail c) sober and d) still reasonably successful.
some of the most fucked up people in the world are the most successful bro :D don't worry, you're still screwy.

jnevin said:

if you care about him, and want to interfere in his life -- then you gotta accept any and all negative results that may come out of it.

btw: you can't change people. everyone wants to learn that truth the hard way. oh well.

Top Bottom