Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Had an argument with a female friend about Steroid use, made me think...

Paulos

Had an argument after class with a female friend about steroid use...she asked me why I want to continue to use when I am "Big enough" and "She likes the way I look and am sure lots of other girls do too" and "Girls don't like huge muscles, I don't understand why you still need to use".

I tried to explain to her that what I do, I do for myself and because I enjoy the lifestyle, and whether or not a female finds my physique to be their "ideal" or not is not what I'm going to base my choices upon, but it is hard to explain to someone why you do this if they are not part of the "Brotherhood", if you want to call it that.

She didn't really have any valid arguments as to why I shouldn't use...but she did say one thing that made me think a bit...it was something along the lines of "Where does it stop? Is your self esteem THAT low?". Now it wasn't the self-esteem part that bothered me, as I do not have low-self esteem, Hell I was wearing a Superman T-shirt when this conversation happened. If anything I probably come off a tad arrogant I'd imagine...not that I mean to.

The thing that stuck with me was the "Where does it stop?" part. When I first started planning out cycles I told myself "Three Cycles man, no more than that."...well...a year later and I honestly get giddy just thinking about the next time I will be able to cycle. If you knew me in real life you'd understand how out of character it is for me to be "giddy". It's something I enjoy doing and look foward to - and I cannot wait until the next one. I doubt I will stop at under 6-8 cycles.

I thought about it longer and realized that there has never been a point in time where I have been completely happy with the way my body was or is...There is always a muscle that can be better developed or bodyfat to be lost...no matter what I never view myself as "completed" I guess. It is weird because I had never put that much thought into this before...I just lifted because I liked to lift, and I liked making progress and becoming better and stronger. Steroids were just the natural progression, no pun intended.

I'm not sure what my point is other than that I am now questioning myself as to if I will ever be truly content with my body...so much of what I do is tied to body image. I guess I'm just wondering if any of you guys feel the same "incomplete" way...and if you had in the past when did it stop mattering so much?

Last edited:
My avatar is a big walking penis and ball sack, Bor.

YOU MUST BE A RECIEVER RATHER THAN A GIVER WITH THAT FRUITY AVATAR. ARE YOU A SADDAM LOVE SLAVE? I BET YOUR HARRY LIKE A REPUBLICAN GUARDS HAIRY ASS CHEEKS. ITS TO BAD YOUR GOING NATURAL. YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD WARRIOR. I WOULD SUGGEST A LOT OF ANDRO FOR YOU TO COMBAT YOUR SMALL TESTES.

I never said I was going natural you filthy mexican.

And I would rather use HCG to combat my small testes.

never said I was going natural you filthy mexican.
And I would rather use HCG to combat my small testes.

I DONT PICK LETTUCE IN A LOW RIDER. THAT WAS LOW TO A WARRIOR LIKE ME. YOU NEED TO CUT UP SOME PCP AND SNORT SOME GRAMS. HCG? YOU WANT TO USE HOOCHIE COOCHIE GONADALTROPIN ON YOUR LOVE NUTS. YOU SHOULD UP YOUR DOSE OF CREATINE SO YOU CAN FILL YOUR TWIN PEAS WITH WATER RETENTION.

first mistake, telling a female friend that you use, or admitting to it

second mistake, getting all clomid huggy emotional about why you juice

it stops when you want it to stop

now, back to your small testes discussion :)

I stopped Clomid over a month ago, And I know it was a mistake telling a female about it but she went off one day about how her old BF used juice and beat the fuck out of her a couple times...she said everyone who used was like that and I explained why I thought that was an unfair statement.

Moreover, it isn't as much about Why I juice as why it is so important I guess?

Top Bottom