Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym pretty boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

There was this pretty boy in the gym today (one of those guys who look like coverboy's for like a gay fitness mag) I think he was strait though, anyway he had this tight baby blue sleevless shirt on that saud "rock hard" on the front....

why would anyone wear this shirt ?

I wanted to throw a weight at his head !!!

was he big?

mikeyboy604 said:
There was this pretty boy in the gym today (one of those guys who look like coverboy's for like a gay fitness mag) I think he was strait though, anyway he had this tight baby blue sleevless shirt on that saud "rock hard" on the front....

Why the fuck do you care?

You're in the gym to workout right??

..or cruz dudes?

..I promise to NOT wear that shirt again....

..you looking at my ass?

alien amp pharm said:
Well it's kind of hard to see around it.

LMAO

.....yeah - from the double line of chicas who wanna break off a piece

EnderJE said:

Ohj YOU want some??

Bring that precariously perched mellon of a head and that stack of dimes you call a neck over to the MEN'S side of the gym......

mikeyboy604 said:

Did you feel it move or something... :friends: That's called a man crush... :FRlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom