Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In the gym and I got a WOOD

macemj

Today, I'm in the gym doing chest. All of a sudden, I sit up from the flat bench and to my disbeleif this fine ass young brazillian looking girl with half her ass cheek hanging out and a pink thong has her leg up on the bench touching her toe. TWAT shot right at me. I'm like Swinnnnnng! For like the next 10 minutes all I could do was watch her. It was bad, I just kept looking, looking and, ya, looking! I didn't even care I knew she noticed me eyeing her, so, I just made it even more obvious by shooting my glance at her ass or tits when she locked eyes with me. So, she starts like fucking with me or something. She grabs thes 8lb dumbels and comes all the way to the other side of the gym right by ME. Are you kidding me? She does some excercise that involved her just keeping her legs str8 and bending over, ass right toward me mind you, and straightens her arms on the way up. NEVER SEEN THAT SHIT IN MY LIFE. I loved it though. Lets just say I did a couple more sets than usual and the whole time I'm tryin to hide my wood through my draws. UHHHH!

Has any1 just wanted to let a hot ass women who you noticed at the gym do a squat on your face? Or, maybe let her do a pullup with your dick? I can't help myself when it comes to hotness in the gym.

macemj said:
Today, I'm in the gym doing chest. All of a sudden, I sit up from the flat bench and to my disbeleif this fine ass young brazillian looking girl with half her ass cheek hanging out and a pink thong has her leg up on the bench touching her toe. TWAT shot right at me. I'm like Swinnnnnng! For like the next 10 minutes all I could do was watch her. It was bad, I just kept looking, looking and, ya, looking! I didn't even care I knew she noticed me eyeing her, so, I just made it even more obvious by shooting my glance at her ass or tits when she locked eyes with me. So, she starts like fucking with me or something. She grabs thes 8lb dumbels and comes all the way to the other side of the gym right by ME. Are you kidding me? She does some excercise that involved her just keeping her legs str8 and bending over, ass right toward me mind you, and straightens her arms on the way up. NEVER SEEN THAT SHIT IN MY LIFE. I loved it though. Lets just say I did a couple more sets than usual and the whole time I'm tryin to hide my wood through my draws. UHHHH!

Has any1 just wanted to let a hot ass women who you noticed at the gym do a squat on your face? Or, maybe let her do a pullup with your dick? I can't help myself when it comes to hotness in the gym.

lolololololol

I tell em bro, I'll walk right up to t hem and be like" your distracting me with all that, smile and laugh. 9x out of 10 they'll start shooting the breeze with ya. However, I'm married so it ends there.

Thank god she was hot i hate it when it happens with the
ugly once , dont get me wrong ugly girls need loven to but
not from brad .( shit i sound like ROSS )
Brad.

Top Bottom