Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gym equipment / home gym

wilko_60

Hey all, Have been a member of DW Sports and fitness for some time now (2-3 years)
It's served its purpose, and has helped my training progress greatly,
but I can not stand the place!
the customer service is an absolute joke! I've been getting treated like sh*t for as long as I can remeber, now that's no biggie, who gives a damn?! I'm there to work out, end of.
how ever when thing's break, they stay broken for at-least 5 weeks!
parking can also be a pain! (not to forget the extortionate price of fuel now!)

anyway, I've had a bit of a clear out, and have decided enoughs enough, I would much rather work out in my own space, with my own music, and my own company,

How/ where are the best places to purchase good, second hand gym equipment, & what's the cheapest option of doing it?

I was thinking allong the lines of, squat rack, bench or two, barbells/ dumbbells and plenty of weight plates
pull up/ dip frame,
OR something allong those lines?

does anybody have any experiences of going down this route?
any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
W60

i built my last gym out of garage sales. had one do everything machine that was in good condition. all kinds of plates and dumbells. didnt have a squat rack which would have been nice. but i found a cheap dip/pullup stand. garage sales and kijiji. good thing with plates and dumbbells is they will probably survive an ice age. a fresh coat of paint for color coordination and they were good to go.

i got the one machine that did everything with the weights that slide up on all the pulleys.. dont know what its called.. i got that from a hotel with a gym that was upgrading there gym or getting rid of it or something... any gym might be good to talk to also, if they got old shit lying around in the back, or they are replacing stuff soon

Top Bottom