Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, are you more turned on by.....

blueta2

1 -Women who: act tough, talk tough (like a truck driver) and want to be men

2- Woman who: are girly girls (hair done, nails done, giggles a lot, wears too much make-up)

3- Woman who: can hang with the guys, acts like a woman, can fix stuff, can get dirty or break a nail w/out freaking out, can mow a lawn etc

Good post! I am a mix of 2 & 3. I would say you seem to be the same. Correct?

OMFG Blue...

holy shit ESP. a little different but

i seriously....was about to make a thread called "fellas, do you like a girl that's a little ghetto?". Not like Rosie Perez ghetto, but like....a girl that doesn't take shit and is normally sweet and feminine but if you fuck with her she'll kick your teeth in. I'm not talking about one of those girls who "acts" tough and tries to fight and just ends up windmill punching or pulling hair. I'm talking about a bitch that'll light you up

i personally think that's sexy as hell. alot of my girlfriends have been like that. None of them weighed more than 125 lbs lol, even at 5'7-5'11
however not fun when you get in a physical altercation with them. one of my old girlfriends could give a dude a concussion if she hit you. My ex ex used to beat the fuck out of girls that messed with her. you'd think she was this sweet, girly model type but if a girl would push her, talk shit and cop an attitude and they'd be on the floor.

fuckin crazy eyetalian and hispanic chicks

honestly, all 3 is perfect
i can honestly say the girls i've been really into
a.) have alot of guy friends and are a "guys girl", just from their personality
b.) still are incredibly feminine,sexy and good looking
c.) are tough little chicas

blueta2 said:
1 -Women who: act tough, talk tough (like a truck driver) and want to be men

2- Woman who: are girly girls (hair done, nails done, giggles a lot, wears too much make-up)

3- Woman who: can hang with the guys, acts like a woman, can fix stuff, can get dirty or break a nail w/out freaking out, can mow a lawn etc

can i have 2.4 please..

oh wait i found her..

I like a girlie girl that looks great in the morning upon waking, can 4 wheel with me, shoots my guns, drinks whiskey, has a masters degree, makes her own money (damn good) and weight trains and eats with me..

yep. .that's the one i married..

to speak in absolutes is dumb.

granted, there are plenty of girls that are one dimensional like that but quality ones have a decent blend of them.

Top Bottom