Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys - If you pay on the first date, what do you expect?

I expect her to work her ass off to entertain me. But she should be doing that anyway or else the date won't last to the check paying stage.

Very true you could be hot but if you don't keep my attention, BYE BYE!

KillahBee said:
I expect her to work her ass off to entertain me. But she should be doing that anyway or else the date won't last to the check paying stage.

KillahBee said:
You're paying for it, right? Nothing wrong with expecting a prostitute to hold up their end of the deal.

lol

I usually get laid by the first or second date. i think it's normal for my age group and/or the selection of women I choose

string_bean00 said:
lol

I usually get laid by the first or second date. i think it's normal for my age group and/or the selection of women I choose

lol at and/or. I can probably only remember one or two chicks in the last 7 years who actually made me wait longer than the first or second date. It's just immature to wait.

If a woman has to *work her ass off* to keep that man's attention then neither party should be there in the first place.

Top Bottom