Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys - If you pay on the first date, what do you expect?

yonkers weights said:
It should not take longer then 2 dates to close the deal. If it does, your fucked up or she is crazy!

That's not necessarily true. Most women in the US have a lot of pressure put on them to *not put out too soon* because then the man (regardless of what he says) will most likely not respect her. Which is total bullshit, but it is true nonetheless. The funny thing is when this is turned around on most men and THEY don't know what to do with it. Now THAT is classic humor.

I have had men straight up not to on any more dates because I wouldn't screw them on the first. Shit, I just spent a few hours with this guy and he thinks that I am *that turned on* by his line of rap that I just can't control myself? Puh-lease... It would usually take me two dates just to be attracted enough for me to WANT to kiss him.

Anytime physical contact came too soon (I went against my head and just said, "Fuck it. What am I being so old-fashioned about?" and connected with the man physically before I REALLY REALLY wanted to) it was always, always, ALWAYS disappointing at best, pretty lamo pathetic embarrassingly -oh my God I cant get out of here quickly enough BAD.

yonkers weights said:
It should not take longer then 2 dates to close the deal. If it does, your fucked up or she is crazy!

If all u want is sex, then yeah!
My guy and I dated on and off for a couple of months before we even got to the sex part.

I'm interested to hear INTELLIGENT and LOGICAL thought on this whole idea of the man paying.

Now, listen carefully - let's put aside the whole random glamorized societal outdated idea that it's somehow "right" for the man to pay for the woman...

What we are talking about here is a man paying for a woman's company (once again, read the previous caveat). Plain and simple. How is that a good thing for either party?

Top Bottom