Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, how anal are you about your clothes?

Taps

I'm super picky about what I wear. I don't really know why...it's not to attract women (although I have gotten complitments on my fashion sense recently). I just like to look good for the most part. It's surprising how differently people treat you in the business world when you look sharp.

About the only time I don't care how I'm dressed is when I'm at home. I get by with a wife-beater and cut off jeans

I'm also super cheap, so I spent a lot of time in discout stores, or buy most of my designer stuff on-line to save money. :)

I wanna hear from the other GQ's out there. Do you get flak for dressing well? Do women notice you? Do people assume you're gay? lol

I'M VERY ANAL ABOUT MY CLOTHES. WHEN I GO SHOPPING, I TAKE MY TIME TO PICK OUT EXACTLY WHAT I WANT.

I DONT DRESS UP AS MUCH AS I USED TO THOUGH. I USED TO DRESS UP EVERY DAY FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND MY FIRST COUPLE OF YEARS OF COLLEGE. WON BEST DRESSED ALL 4 YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL. I GOT TIRED OF DRESSING UP EVERY DAY THOUGH SO NOW I JUST WEAR SCRUBS MOST OF THE TIME.

HOWEVER, I LOVE GETTING MACKED OUT. I WEAR EXPENSIVE SHIT AND EVERYONE THAT KNOWS ME KNOWS HOW ANAL I AM ABOUT MY OUTFITS AND THE WAY I LOOK.

KAYNE

If I am going out to a club, yeah I'll get all pimped out in some nice clothes. I don't really go out to the bars around here often, so I don't get all decked out too much. Now on an everyday basis, I'll take my flight pants and a sweatshirt.

DJ

Top Bottom