Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys. Don't you feel stupid when our girlfriend/wife can fix things?

My girl's dad is a veterinarian so she will pick up any kinda creapy crawly thing w/o batting an eyelash.......me on the other hand..........

Im pretty good at fixing certain things, sometimes im Mcgyver because I dont have the stuff to fix it......i have this one little thingy that has a screwdriver can opener and other things in it, its the only tools i have, and i do good with it........dunno actually where i got it, i think it was an unbeknownst present from the ex.

My girlfriend likes bugs. She is a nature freak or something. Shell pick up huge spiders, take them outside and find them a nice play to be.

We got a huge beetle inside and she picked it up too.
She doesn't want me to kill bugs. I do it anyway

Hell, no.

I fell for Mrs. Digger when she told me about the time she had to get a PC power supply replaced -- and when they told her how much the labor would be, she said "Just the part." Took it out to the parking lot and replaced it there -- firgured if she got in over her head, she could just walk it back in. Turned out she didn't need to.

You can keep your helpless girly-women.

digger said:
Hell, no.

I fell for Mrs. Digger when she told me about the time she had to get a PC power supply replaced -- and when they told her how much the labor would be, she said "Just the part." Took it out to the parking lot and replaced it there -- firgured if she got in over her head, she could just walk it back in. Turned out she didn't need to.

That's becuase your wife is probably a man.

Is Mrs. Digger a fitness type?

digger said:
Hell, no.

I fell in love with my wife after hearing her speak. She`s so eloquent.

Well you gotta remember who`s judging. lol It`s in the ear of the beholder.

Top Bottom