Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guess this guys weight...

HumanShell

I'll probably get flamed for this, but this is the kind of body I hope to achieve through dedicated diet/training. I'd guess that this guy is about 180. He's 6.8% body fat...

why would you get flamed? if thats what you are after then good luck in your quest. that guy looks like he'd prolly pull some chicks

Cmon Winny Fan are you really a body builder man who has wild sex all the time or are you a 500lb midget teenage virgin who dreams big dreams???

Photos, photos...are there photos of YOU here??? :)

love
helen

you are really 345 lbs? :eek2:

uh-oh...
peepwall.gif

how do i find greg's pics??? URL?

love
helen

p.s. I just found this out lately in the local nat. hist. museum...that the Egyptians worshipped Scarab Beetles because they thought they were hermaphrodites :D

shoddy piece of research, eh? :rolleyes:

(sorry if i said that about the beatles here already...can't remember...)

all you need is love
smlove2.gif

LOL

if that guy is 6' - 6'2", I'd say he's around 220 - 240.

I'm 6'2" 197 lbs and 7.2%bf. That guy (if we're the same height) is about 30 - 40 pounds more than me. BUT I"M DRINKING MILK.........

it totally depends on his height.

judging from how I look though, I'm 6'1"-3" (not entirely sure) and I'm 204-208 right now. my arms and traps are bigger, my chest is smaller (but I'm fucking trying to work on it).
can't see his legs enough to say - but usually the guys that look like that have pretty average legs, fit but not jacked.
I'd argue that frorider is pretty close on his low end estimate.

that is what I'm shooting for - right now my arms are bigger and chest is smaller... bastard. (obviously related, my tris are probably my strongest body part, so the fuckers take away from my chest)

what's funny is he looks exactly like the vice president of engineering here... except shaved and in shape - but other than that....

Top Bottom