Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greeks whistle loudly at American track and field athletes

Robert Jan

200 m sprint.

As Gatlin and Crawford came on the track just now the Greek audience is giving them a very hard time. Reason is their Greek favourite got DQ'ed for dope and they think it's unfair because they think the Americans are on too.

It's wrong. First of all innocent till proven guilty, second, it's not just the Americans that are most likely juicing.

The start is now being delayed. As the athletes get to their spots the audience shouts the name of their DQ'ed athlete.

An official of the olympic organisation is telling the audience to quiet down.
It's not working.

Now the most experienced respected sprinter running is shaking his head at the audience.

Robert Jan said:
As Gatlin and Crawford came on the track just now the Greek audience is giving them a very hard time. Reason is their Greek favourite got DQ'ed for dope and they think it's unfair because they think the Americans are on too.

It's wrong. First of all innocent till proven guilty, second, it's not just the Americans that are most likely juicing.

I think if the americans or any nation was juicing. Well, they might have already been caught? They have taken away two medals already for banned supplements. So they are testing folks.

Fuck that shit, I'm never eating a gyro again.....Well yeah, I probably will because they rock, but after I get it, I'll punch the bastard that made it right in his face.

GOLD, SILVER AND BRONZE TO THE USA

Damn somebody got owned. Actually about 40 thousand people just got owned.

Going to be a very cosy atmosphere when they get on the stage and receive their medals here...

These are not the Greeks I know. They are usually the peak of hospitality...

May be some political undercurrent here too

I thought the greek sprinters were kicked out for missing their drug test. Without having taken in one in time they couldn't compete. They said they were in an accident(motorcycle, i believe) and that is why they missed it.

how do you say robert jan in dutch? is there any slash or dot thingys over the letters?

Top Bottom