Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great Unconventional Acne Tip

matto18

for those dudes who suffer from acne, i have a great piece of advice for you that i've recently come upon. it's great for exfoliation, and should be done right after cleansing. it is also great for helping get rid of red marks that are left behind from previous acne. all it is is scotch tape. put it on your problem areas and peel it off. then take a look at all the nasty dead skin you get rid of. its amazing how much it picks up. TRY IT.

and hook a brother up with some karma to thank me! ;)

matto18 said:
for those dudes who suffer from acne, i have a great piece of advice for you that i've recently come upon. it's great for exfoliation, and should be done right after cleansing. it is also great for helping get rid of red marks that are left behind from previous acne. all it is is scotch tape. put it on your problem areas and peel it off. then take a look at all the nasty dead skin you get rid of. its amazing how much it picks up. TRY IT.

isn't this the basic idea behind those strips that Noxzema sells?

possibly. but its probably 10x cheaper. i can get SO much dead skin off my face doing this. its surprising.

lol that would be so funny to walk in on someone doing that... i'd be like.. ey bor, you ok?

matto18 said:

lol u ever have a chem peel yet?

it probably works best when one is using some form of acne treatment (benzoyl peroxide, retin-a) that dries out the skin...

thing is, i DO regularly exfoliate with a scrub. its just that after i get out of the shower and my skin dries, my face looks almost like its slightly peeling (due to the retin-a and dry conditions of winter). the tape seriously does wonders for me. you should see all the crap it can get off face. sorry if it won't do squat for ya'll.

Top Bottom