Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gotta new Tat anybody else inked???

TC2

Gotta new Tat anybody else inked???

I don't have a picture yet, but its a tribal custom design that starts just at the top of my shoulder and goes down to about half way down my upper arm.

I'm pretty happy with it, this is my second and probably last tat. I mainly got this one to cover up an old "jailhouse" tat I got when I was 14(yes I was a thug).

Anybody else inked, and are you happpy with your choice of tat?

I got 6. I need to get a new one or two soon....:eek: Congrats on popping your ink cherry...it gets addictive.

Well its actually my second professional(not counting the Kitchen tat.

My other one is on my other shoulder and its a Chinese symbol.

naturally anabolic said:
i have tribal/black angel wings on the back of my neck :D but i think i got some acne going on with it, hope it doesn't fuck up anything.

Is this board moving slow for anyone else today??

If its similar to the tat I'm thinking about,good choice, I thought about getting something like that, only more evil looking. :vanp: :devil:

yeh, this board is moving SLOWLY this afternoon!!!!!!!!:(

tattoos and piercings are definately addictive!!

i started off with a tribal on my right bicep several years ago.

i now have celtic bands on both ankles, wings "south of the border", and my best friend/broly/partner in higher acts of stupidity is still working on a back piece that started off as a tribal b/t the shoulder blades and is expanding every time i get up to his house.

all are covered up with normal clothing; i am picky about who i flash!!!

rnch said:
my best friend/broly/partner in higher acts of stupidity

Don't you get sick of typing this every time?

Top Bottom