Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got tested to take gh and my test levels came back

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
at 1458. doc asked me if i was using told him honestly i did a shot 1 cc on Sunday of test as after 3 years I wanted my life back. he said be honest with him he is not my mom so i was. here is wat he said to me and now I hope he still gives me the gh. after all of the sickness i don't see anything wrong with hormone therapy as it can only help me and 1 1/2 cc of test a month is waht i was gonna do.

Your testosterone is 1478, this is extremely high and your pituitary hormones are being suppressed by this high testosterone. Are your taking ant wild supplements or using anabolic steroids ? I’m not your mommy, be honest.

You should've gone to see him after being off for a month.

before you took the shot.

i know I was not thinking he was testing my test levels a big mistake. he knows me very well and I know he will understand my reasoning it really is to feel better and not for bodybuilding.

georgie24 said:
How Do You Het Scripted For Hgh?

He has pituitary problems.

If you are interested in a script, goto allthingsmale.com. Dr. John will call in for then check your I-gf. If your pushing 30 you should qualify.

Hey Flexed, hows your health these days?. Talk to Lisa all the time, but I never ask if your both still in touch..

Top Bottom