Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got stuck in an elevator today now I'm scared to get back in one

Did you have to take a shit? Did you shit on the elevator? How long before you considered jerking off?

not long at all

I hit the alarm and nothing happened :worried:

Okay just remember next time, there is almost no chance that you're actually stuck where no one can get you out, its just no one knows how to run it on emergency and 911 will get the firemen there and they usually know something about it. And if it's legit broken or something, call a friend tell them to bring a screw driver and tell them to google. All you have to do is get the door open, a pin key or a screwdriver is usually all you need to get the door open. :) You aren't stuck stuck, there are ways to get out of you have to, the doors are just made not to open between floors, all you have to do is get the door open and you could if you needed to.

Maybe that will help on your next elevator trip. I used to be afraid of elevators (not because of claustrophobia but a real high phobia lol) knowing about how the counterweights and all the emergency procedures helped xx

Top Bottom