Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got eaten by T Rex....twice.

What a fuckin dream. I've always run in slow motion when T Rexes chase me but they never caught me. I got caught and eaten TWICE this time. Bastards bite off my head first. Ouch.

I guess the game is up when you get killed by dinosaurs in your own dreams. :(

Darktooth said:
You have been watching too much of the Anna Nicole Smith Show!!! lol
I'd rather be trapped with T Rex than Anna. I'm sure her appetite is much stronger. Freaky that she has a show now that she looks like shit and sounds like hell. Lost respect for E. I had some because they show Brooke in cool swimsuits. Why else would you watch the show?

Darktooth said:
Do you think she could kick your ass? say she was high on meth and drunk and in a rage, do you think you can handle her mass? lol... oops, I forgot, she's like that preety much 24/7

Are you crazy? I wouldn't stand nary a chance. She would sit on me and bust all my ribs. :(

i watched Jurassic park 4 times, i remeber having a dream that those raptors were chasing me through that tall grass field, and i knew they were right behind me, i was so scared, i finally thought i lost them, then bam!! one landed on my back and i felt it's claws dig into me, and heard bones braking as i hit the ground, i yelled FUUUCCCKK!!! as loud as i could, and i guess i really did because it woke me up and and my brother ran into my room with a golf club....i couldn't help but laugh!

Top Bottom