Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goooo

Bobber said:
Sweetest vette ever!

Yea I am one of the few that actually like those type of doors. It's a really cheap mod to do and I have seen a few mustangs with it even though most say it looks too ricey. I love it and will most likely do it to my Stang once a miracle occurs and I actually get one

Delinquent said:
Yea I am one of the few that actually like those type of doors. It's a really cheap mod to do and I have seen a few mustangs with it even though most say it looks too ricey. I love it and will most likely do it to my Stang once a miracle occurs and I actually get one

So does not look ricey. I will have a Z06 with lamborghini doors in 2 years.

bobber k to you i get my Z06 in november

Wootoom said:
bobber k to you i get my Z06 in november

I am soooo jealous. I get out of shool next month and start working for Glaxo Smith Kline and paying off some shit then it's bike first in about a year and the Z06 in about 2. What color are you going with? Mine will be yellow. The lambo doors are so sweet on it.

Post pics when you pick it up.

i will Bobber i have 2000 right now supercharged dynoed at 513rwhp 470rwtq im sellin it though. ill be losing some HP but im willing to take the risk. even a few mods like headers and exhaust will put it up there around 500rwhp.

Wootoom said:
i will Bobber i have 2000 right now supercharged dynoed at 513rwhp 470rwtq im sellin it though. ill be losing some HP but im willing to take the risk. even a few mods like headers and exhaust will put it up there around 500rwhp.

Awesome. have you been to www.Z06vette.com?

Top Bottom