Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goodbye 2006, Hello 2007

foxxie

Hope this will be a better year for all of us! :)

so How's your new years? What did you guys do?

*wave to everyone*

PICK3 said:
What's up DG?

Santa bring you any new detailing stuff? Got my OPS and I used it on the Yaris with Jeff's AJ. Got AJT on order. Now I want FK's 1000P.

some stuff but all otc, nothing really good

bought some ops/megs detailer spray/the new LC 6.5s.

I am wondering how the durability will be with ops instead of prime strong

deff going to get some ajt i think it gives better/depth wetness than zaino

I was on fks website and pink wax looks good tho people say 1000p is actually better.

scottwaxs 16/pw combo works well for him tho

DieselGunz said:
some stuff but all otc, nothing really good

bought some ops/megs detailer spray/the new LC 6.5s.

I am wondering how the durability will be with ops instead of prime strong

deff going to get some ajt i think it gives better/depth wetness than zaino

I was on fks website and pink wax looks good tho people say 1000p is actually better.

scottwaxs 16/pw combo works well for him tho

I've been using FK425 exclusively for my QD. I'm waiting until I get AJx2, then AJT x 2 ... then I'll decide if i'm ordering 1000P.

I never tried PW. I still have both Natty's, #16, S100, Blitz, Collinite 845, etc ...
I think I mentioned, I never was a fan of #16. One of the few times I disagreed with Scottwax. Durability is a non issue since I live in a mild climate and never go a 4-5 weeks without applying something.

LC pads are good, although I haven't brought out the PC in awhile. Did you order them from TOL?

The only other product I'm curious about (other than 1000P) is Meg's #21.

PICK3 said:
I've been using FK425 exclusively for my QD. I'm waiting until I get AJx2, then AJT x 2 ... then I'll decide if i'm ordering 1000P.

I never tried PW. I still have both Natty's, #16, S100, Blitz, Collinite 845, etc ...
I think I mentioned, I never was a fan of #16. One of the few times I disagreed with Scottwax. Durability is a non issue since I live in a mild climate and never go a 4-5 weeks without applying something.

LC pads are good, although I haven't brought out the PC in awhile. Did you order them from TOL?

The only other product I'm curious about (other than 1000P) is Meg's #21.

AJT is awesome word is the shine is the same and it goes on like a QD. I am deff going to try it. To be honest i just waxed my mdx with 16 just because i am SO damn bored with zaino. There is NO upkeep I hate it

good combo or lsps there i have collinite only just because I can get it locally

I cant understand why u dont like 16 I have to say i have it on my silver mdx and the wetness/depth is impressive but then again I am use to seeing a sealent and miss the carnuba hue

the lc pads are a new design which have holes/cells in the pad to help disperse heat and help prevent sling

i bought them from AG beacu they were having a 15% off sale

word is 21 is nice and helps deepen the color i might try it out if i can find it locally

Top Bottom