Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That was a good workout

Lao Tzu

Flunked out of college (nursing school) yesterday. at first i was really happy (the kind of happiness a battered spouse feels when they first escape) but after a day that wore off and panic set in. I was afraid of what i'd do with my life. right now im narrowing it down to a chemistry or an engineering technology degree.

But i went to the gym and did 30 min cardio, and lifted for 30 mins (legs, back, pecs). Now im too worn out to worry for the next hours or two. yay me.

LOL. just 3 hours ago i was looking up phone numbers to suicide hotlines and trying to call one from a payphone (afraid they'd trace the number to a home phone). not because im seriously suicidal just because they also handle emotional crisises.

But like happyscrappy says 'thats what this internet fitness board is for'. Thank you for your time.

I think it's awesome that you have the guts to start over and do something you really want to do. There's no sense ending up in a career you hate.

clinicals. In the academic part i was one of the strongest students in class. But in clinicals i didnt pay attention to a bunch of regulations or take seriously how much attention you're supposed to pay to your patients. i think i went into nursing school with the wrong idea of what a nurse does.

Top Bottom