Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good party spots in Ft. Lauderdale for spring break?

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
I posted this on the going out forum, and got noting so far. I need answers quick as I have to make arrangements.

Acapulco fell through, so now it's lookin like Lauderdale area. It will besometime in march. Need some good party hotels and clubs to hit. Also anywhere within a few hours drive will be considered. As far as hotels go, I don't need anything fancy, just big and known for great spring break action. I aint rich either so keep that in mind.

Hotels?
Clubs?
beaches?
Strip joints?

hardrock said:
I posted this on the going out forum, and got noting so far. I need answers quick as I have to make arrangements.

Acapulco fell through, so now it's lookin like Lauderdale area. It will besometime in march. Need some good party hotels and clubs to hit. Also anywhere within a few hours drive will be considered. As far as hotels go, I don't need anything fancy, just big and known for great spring break action. I aint rich either so keep that in mind.

Hotels?
Clubs?
beaches?
Strip joints?

The Westin Diplomat in Hollywood is the nicest (and reasonable) in the area, but you are much better off staying in a little Art Deco Hotel in South Beach ie: The Marlin, Dolphin etc.....the are all cool, plus there is stuff to do on Spring Break in Miami, not so much in Ft. Lauderdale.........

I want to stay at a HUGE hotel with hundreds if not thousands of other spring breakers tho. Aren't those smaller hotels bro? I'm sure the Westin is big tho.

hardrock said:
I want to stay at a HUGE hotel with hundreds if not thousands of other spring breakers tho. Aren't those smaller hotels bro? I'm sure the Westin is big tho.

The Westin's HUGE......rivals Vegas Hotels.......

But as far as friendly spring break crowds in Ft. Lauderdale, you're going to have to rent a cheesy B movie from the early 80's to witness that.....:D

The hotels in SoBe are much smaller, but the crowd much better..

One of my sales guy's girlfriend works for Starwood (Company that owns all the Westin's) I'll ask her opinion of the spring break crowd......

tiger88 said:
pitt bull i would so kick sand in your face

LOL

:)

The odds of you seeing me lying on the beach catching some rays, are slim and none.......

My A.D.D. will not allow it..........

:D

Top Bottom