Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good looking and not so good looking guys name list:

Russian KGB

I just got hooked on reading this silly post about hot women name list. You would think it's all fiction, a hot chick is a hot chick, no matter what her name is, but when I think of guys I meet (and I meet A LOOOOOOOT), I somewhat agree with you guys... Some my hate me for this, but here it goes.

Good looking guys list: (allowing exceptions of course!)
Josh/Joshua/Jeremy Chris
Shawn/Shane
Ryan
Keith
Mike
John/Johnny/Jonathon/Justin
Erik/Eric
Bruce/Brandon/Brett
Danny
Tony/Anthony
Kevin
Dominic

Average looking guys list:

Dave
Jim/James
Tim/Tom/Tedd
Scott
Charles
Larry
Brad/Brian/Bill

Not so good looking ones:

George
Aaron
Ed
Jeff/Joe
Ben
All/Allen
Jose/Juan/Julio
Greg
Robert

Will NEVER go out with:

STEVE
FRANK
CRAIG
DOUG
CARL
ANDY
MOHHAMED (and relatives :)

Lol Zander.

We don't have any faces to go with the names. KGB you're going to have to get a camera and make a database of all the 'agents' you just listed. So that any other women in your area can have a guide.

Please add JustyXXXX to the top of that list. That's definitely a major name that was left out.

You know, everytime that I think that I'm talking to someone sexy and good-looking, I'm always WRONG. I meet them and I think to myself - GOD - you SOUNDED a lot better! The ones that I think will be ugly have always been the better looking ones.

Let's see, back to names . . .
Remove Josh - I dated him once - he was cute, now ugly
Move Brad to the top (if they all have six packs - YUMMY)
Justin is definitely good at the top - I belong at the top
Matthew needs to be added to the top - I've met a few of those that I'd fuck the shit out of . . .
Ryan is good at the top - if they look like Phillipe or whatever his last name is then DEFINITELY
James needs to be placed in the ugly section - ughhhh

Ok - I'm finished with my changes to the list.

Top Bottom