Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this going through a red light?

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
I`ll try to explain, At an intersection with a two lane road, One lane goes straight and the right lane goes slightly right off the main road to merge on another roadway. There is a red light at the intersection before/just as the road turns slightly.

A lot of times when I stop there people are beeping at me to go through it. I don`t think it was meant to be that way. Does anyone know what the rules are for this?

There is no "No Turn On Red" sign.

OK just to clarify. There is NOT a sign that says "No Turn On Red"

But also it`s not a perfect + intersecion.

gonelifting said:
OK just to clarify. There is NOT a sign that says "No Turn On Red"

But also it`s not a perfect + intersecion.

Oh, shit. I misread that. My bad.
Those kinds of intersections, I believe you're allowed to go on that little right turn deal, when there is a red light.

LOL yeah me too -- good thing I am at work and don't need to be mentally sharp. Fuck yeah - go right on red.

Fragadelic said:
LOL yeah me too -- good thing I am at work and don't need to be mentally sharp. Fuck yeah - go right on red.

So YOU and FROMZERO are the damn guys beeping at me??? lol It`s not a 90 degree right turn, It just veers off. Why put a light there if you can go either way?

I drew a pic of it. I saved it to documents I just have to figure out how to get it here. lol

"Right on Red" is exactly the same as a stop sign. If you blow through it without stopping, it's the same points as running a stop sign.

You pull out in front of somebody without stopping, you have a red light and they don't -- it's your ass.

Beepy boy behind you wants to pay $12,000/year for his insurance for the next decade, that's HIS problem.

Fuck yeah -- I beep at people ESPECIALLY when there IS a No Turn On Red sign just to fuck with them and see if they will break the law at my behest

Top Bottom