Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

going shredding today...

I envy you.

We've had horrible (warm) weather around here for a long time now.

sorry brosephine, our season just picked up mid december and not really great until a couple weeks ago. At vail last weekend, me and beefcake were bowl skiing and broke through powder to our waists, had to unstrap our boarrds and dig out to get started again.

Is that not too much powder, jd ?

We went to Snow Shoe WV 2 weeks ago and the collest thing ever happened to me...

There were people stopped on the right side of a narrow trail and 2 guys skiing in front of me. Well I guess they were all together because the skiers both cut left and stopped. This left plenty of room in the middle for me and my buddies behind me to pass thru.

Well one of the guys immediately cuts back in without even looking and is right in my path. There was no time for me to stop.

Instinct kicked in and at the last moment I jumped over his skis and landed it perfectly, thus avoiding the collision.

I was pumped. I let out a "Hell yeah" and pumped my fist into the air lol.

The best part of it all was that my friends were behind me and witnessed it. Plus the 2 chicks stopped there were like "That was awesome" as I went by.

:)

We've had tons of snow this year. So much they've had to close the passes last week.
I've gone up once, and I'm going again next weekend.

I hate you all who got out this year,its fucking above zero celcius today,rained all night and our snow is gone, and everytime we get some snow im working

alien amp pharm said:
Is that not too much powder, jd ?

We went to Snow Shoe WV 2 weeks ago and the collest thing ever happened to me...

There were people stopped on the right side of a narrow trail and 2 guys skiing in front of me. Well I guess they were all together because the skiers both cut left and stopped. This left plenty of room in the middle for me and my buddies behind me to pass thru.

Well one of the guys immediately cuts back in without even looking and is right in my path. There was no time for me to stop.

Instinct kicked in and at the last moment I jumped over his skis and landed it perfectly, thus avoiding the collision.

I was pumped. I let out a "Hell yeah" and pumped my fist into the air lol.

The best part of it all was that my friends were behind me and witnessed it. Plus the 2 chicks stopped there were like "That was awesome" as I went by.

:)
were you rockin some music while doing it?

That much powder is fine until you hit a more level spot, then it's iffy...

I went Cat boarding today with some guys from Toronto up in Keystone, fantastic snow, snowcats are amazing vehicles

Top Bottom