Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going here next week...MILFS galore..woot woot. cant wait.

Looks good. You taking your kid there? I take my friends kids to Chucky Cheese. There is so many single moms there bitching aboput there ex.

awittyusername said:
Looks good. You taking your kid there? I take my friends kids to Chucky Cheese. There is so many single moms there bitching aboput there ex.

yup yup taking my little girl..im just kiddin bout the MILFS, i wont be able to even look...my ex (her mom) is coming.

you guys wanna hear something so geigh and wimpy...my ex is explaining to me what attractions they have there because I have never gone and she tells me there is the one roller coaster/ride her and my daugther love but she doesnt know if i can handle it....lol..how lame am I ..my 4 yr old daugther isnt scared of roller coasters..but I am.

Meet you at the Ferris Wheel bro.

Trust me, I know where all the milfs hang out. I'm a milffriend, I have all the connections, but I've taken on the role of "friend" and "trusted male" of the milf community in my neighborhood and can not use my powers for sexual domination.

I do have killer pie recipes though.

NJjuice22 said:
yup yup taking my little girl..im just kiddin bout the MILFS, i wont be able to even look...my ex (her mom) is coming.

Can you ask her to take some pics of the Filfs that are there with their ex-girlfriends?

gonelifting said:
Meet you at the Ferris Wheel bro.

Trust me, I know where all the milfs hang out. I'm a milffriend, I have all the connections, but I've taken on the role of "friend" and "trusted male" of the milf community in my neighborhood and can not use my powers for sexual domination.

I do have killer pie recipes though.
Being in the inner circle is always better than being the predator. :)

You go with your pie recipes.

Top Bottom