Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goddammit! Backed into my car... again!

THeMaCHinE

This is the second time this week I've used one of my cars as a battering ram against my other car... that was parked behind it... fuckin duh! fenders are all rammed in... if I could kick myself in the ass... I think I'm losing it...

:confused:

THeMaCHinE said:
This is the second time this week I've used one of my cars as a battering ram against my other car... that was parked behind it... fuckin duh! fenders are all rammed in... if I could kick myself in the ass... I think I'm losing it...

:confused:

...that Lithium Cannister is eating away your brain...

Re: Re: Goddammit! Backed into my car... again!

Satanic Goatslayer said:

It's not as bad as it sounds.

It is when you're losing what you were left with after you lost it the first time...

Ah well, only $ right? Nothing a few random alley muggings can't fix...

Where did you get your driver liscence? A Cracker Jack box!:D Were they just normal cars or show cars?

lol @ Dcup and Gilbyag -- shit, I didn't even make it out to the street where you actually need a license -- I crunched the fucker twice in the privacy of my own driveway... at least nobody can sue me. Wife's kinda pissed though...

No, not show cars, just regular cars. Amazing how little of an impact it takes to crunch in those bumper covers... Also amazing how much $$ they want to replace those damn things...

Top Bottom