Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Global warming?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
What's Behind The Record Heat? - Yahoo! News

Hard to argue against that, but how much is really caused by man vs earth's natural cycle? There have been a few other warming periods before mankind's rampant industrialization.

Global warming is so Bush era lol

Its all about poor people now rob, come on get with the times.

What's Behind The Record Heat? - Yahoo! News

Hard to argue against that, but how much is really caused by man vs earth's natural cycle? There have been a few other warming periods before mankind's rampant industrialization.

There have been natural cycles of warm and cold, but those cyles have been much more gradual. There are no natural cycles that have been so dramatic.

Also, natural cycles have scientific explanations. Even the cause of the ice ages has been explained scientifically: Milankovitch cycles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no "natural" cause for the trends in climate observed today. And to flip it around, skeptics of man made global warming need to come up with an explanation of how a 35% increase in CO2 does not change the earth's temperature. There is no scientific model that fits with the skeptics view.

because they think it's just another engineering problem. They have plans for when all the trees die out, it's these huge wall fan looking things the size of 3 dallas cowboy stadiums they're gonna erect all around cities to do the jobs trees do. Its utterly absurd. We're heading for extinction and because of moore's law it's coming faster than you realize. Obviously if we all get handed breathing units we might technically be able to survive in the industrial farce world that's coming....but do we want to? Do i want to have to go to "air" cafe's every day to get a dose of the only clean oxygen i'm gonna get all day? the fuck kind of life is that?

because they think it's just another engineering problem. They have plans for when all the trees die out, it's these huge wall fan looking things the size of 3 dallas cowboy stadiums they're gonna erect all around cities to do the jobs trees do. Its utterly absurd. We're heading for extinction and because of moore's law it's coming faster than you realize. Obviously if we all get handed breathing units we might technically be able to survive in the industrial farce world that's coming....but do we want to? Do i want to have to go to "air" cafe's every day to get a dose of the only clean oxygen i'm gonna get all day? the fuck kind of life is that?

I hope youre prepared to wag that finger at china, india, brazil et. al.
Because in the future the USA is the least of your worries

Top Bottom