Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Give me some ideas to generate more clientele.

seaking420

Im trying to generate more (new) clients where i work......im a manager at a personal training studio......So What Im thinking is making a raffle once a week with all my current clients names in it, picking one name out once a week for 8 weeks. The winner gets to give someone they know a package of 10 free sessions. This way once they're in and done with the 10 sessions I feel as it I can retain them as new clients and possibly even generate more clients from that person. Any ideas how to go about making a raffle like this. I dont want it to look ghetto....i deal with high end clients. Or any other ideas to generate more clientele.

Give deals on partner training sessions. If you train one person for $80 per hour, train a pair for $120.

Advertise more?

Will be doing that as well. The only thing with that is it dosent come from referals. Most of our clientele come from referals

Give deals on partner training sessions. If you train one person for $80 per hour, train a pair for $120

I do that already too. That usually works for the people who've been training with me for a while and no longer want to spend that much money. I want to reach out to new blood

seaking420 said:
Will be doing that as well. The only thing with that is it dosent come from referals. Most of our clientele come from referals

I do that already too. That usually works for the people who've been training with me for a while and no longer want to spend that much money. I want to reach out to new blood

discounts & rebates.

Yeah, I'd give my current clients free sessions if they have someone they know sign up with your program.

If you have the funds, give a free trip to the person who can generate 5( or what ever number you decide) sign up. I'd prolly make sure the fine print states they have to be a member for a certain amount of time too.

Rich peoole like free shit!

vixensghost said:
Yeah, I'd give my current clients free sessions if they have someone they know sign up with your program.

If you have the funds, give a free trip to the person who can generate 5( or what ever number you decide) sign up. I'd prolly make sure the fine print states they have to be a member for a certain amount of time too.

Rich peoole like free shit!

very true.

ceo said:
you can't just ask for referrals?

I'd not want to be bothered if I were one of his clients. It's kinda tacky IMO.

However, IF I read that there was a contest involved, and free shit(lol) I'd be all over it.

Top Bottom