Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls Jeans are getting lower and lower.

T

The Greatest

I went to the mall yesterday to grab a tshirt for going out and I must tell you every girl of every age was wearing ass low riding jeans., Now sure I see this out the bars while bouncing but I guess it takes a trip to the mall to notice 14-16 year old girls with low cut jeans and thongs hanging out. Plus tshirts with sexual sayings are very hot these days.,

So here you have a 16-17 year old girl walking around with her ass and thong hanging out and a skin tight see through white tshirt that says "flirt" on it. Man it is hard to not wonder if these girls relize how prevoacative the look they are conveying exactly is.

And I love it. I'm sure I'll hate it the day I have a daughter though.

I'm 20, so I'm not a sick old man quite yet.

The other day I was at the store buying deoderant. I walked down the aisle to pick out my deoderant and I see a chick whose body seemed mature (adultlike). I was checking her out and then I see her face and realize she is only 13 or 14 at most. I was horrified! I felt like a sicko! She had on a pair of ultra lowrise jeans and her thong was hanging out. She also had a tiny little top on that barely covered her huge breasts.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
The other day I was at the store buying deoderant. I walked down the aisle to pick out my deoderant and I see a chick whose body seemed mature (adultlike). I was checking her out and then I see her face and realize she is only 13 or 14 at most. I was horrified! I felt like a sicko! She had on a pair of ultra lowrise jeans and her thong was hanging out. She also had a tiny little top on that barely covered her huge breasts.

do you think as a female that stores like abercrombie have gone too far with their depication of sex. I.E. You can purchase thongs for a 12 year old and panties that have sexual enuendos on the ass. It seems younger girls pick up on the Abercrombie motto of sex sex sex and want to flaunt their bodies way to early.

The Greatest said:
do you think as a female that stores like abercrombie have gone too far with their depication of sex. I.E. You can purchase thongs for a 12 year old and panties that have sexual enuendos on the ass. It seems younger girls pick up on the Abercrombie motto of sex sex sex and want to flaunt their bodies way to early.

I don't shop at Abercrombie. I have never purchased anything there, ever!

I do agree that sex is being used everywhere even in childrens' clothing. It's pretty sad. My 16 year old niece told me at Christmas time that she has been wearing thongs for over 4 years. She doesn't work so obviously my sister is buying them for her. I couldn't believe it. And the clothes she wore! I was never allowed to dress like her when I was her age. My mom would of killed me if I would of ever suggested I wanted her to purchase me some thongs when I was 12 years old. The first thongs I ever owned my best friend's mom bought for me when I was 15. I was too scared to even bring them home.

I never really see these unless i accidentally hang with the wrong people in the wrong places.,I thought they were over anyway?

Ulcasterdropout said:

i agree.
i pass by the high school here and see girls in low cut tops and pushup bras but worse than that is how short their skirts are.
i bet half are wearing thongs under that and although its great if you're a 17 year old boy i guess, but where are their parents?
i'm all for looking cute and trendy, but if i can see my daughters ass if a breeze blows, she's not leaving the house.
(i mean, when she's older. she's 8 right now).

Top Bottom