Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls that eat fast food/greasy food

corvettedudeman

does it bother anyone else when you see girls eating fast food and greasy shit?

It totally repulses me. Fast food makes me wanna puke and when i see a girl eating shit like that i just get grossed out. I dont see how hot girls can eat a chesseburger, french fries, and soda.

does it bother any of you?

If she can eat it and keep her figure then I have no problem with it, other than the fact that I am jealous.

the only time it does is when I see chicks at mcdonalds. maybe because mcdonalds grosses me out. but normally when I see chicks eating or putting food in their mouths it makes me want to walk up to them and ask for oral.

I agree with Hansel, Hi Hansel!!! I use to be one of those girls. When I was 17 I use to do 1 1/2 hours of cardio then go to mcD's and get a #1 with a coke!! I stayed nice and trim until I could no longer do that much cardio. I haven't had McD's since 12/26/02!!! I really don't miss it. Probably most of the girls you seeing eating junk are very young. Most of them probably burn everything off that they eat. That all changes as you get older, unfortunatly.

Hi,

I know!! Thanks for the recipe!! My husband was logged in on my pc. I got really confused!! Sorry!!! I haven't made it yet though. Did you see my post on protein brownies? They were pretty good!!!! Oh and I had a protein powder, french toasty thingy for breakfast yesterday. I love them. Thanks again for posting that!!!!

Ill go to the muscle food forum and check that out thx.
I pm'd you cuz I was wanting feedback on the dessert recipe?

Top Bottom