Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriend kissed another guy last night...

But let me leave you with this thought of women...

Over a decade ago I got involved with a married woman. Didn't even know she was married until 3 months into seeing her when she finally confessed. Anyway, I would be with her (sexually) anywhere from 2-4 times a week for nearly two years, she was married the entire time. Even to this day her husband has no idea she cheated on him for two years while they were married. And since that time I've been with a little over 30 women, and a majority of those (yes majority, no exaggeration) had boyfriends, fiances, husbands, etc. Ok I'm tired of typing so let me get to the point...

Women Lie!!!! And they're damn good at it!!!

Without going back and re-reading the thread I believe your girl kissed someone? Ok, odds are she screwed him, and it probably wasn't even the first time. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this.

Ok, now I'm gonna get ready to leave work :)

And before the big bumrush of wimminz get here to behead me let me just say I know its my fault, all my fault. I go for the wrong women, I've got commitment issues, women do no wrong, yadda yadda yadda.

Women are good liars.
But why would she even tell you they kissed?
If they did more she probably wouldn't have said anything.
Guys are the ones who have to say something - anything - as long as it isn't as bad as what they really did.

Top Bottom