Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriend kissed another guy last night...

hanselthecaretaker said:
What kind of kiss was it though. Did she go with it or pull away like wtf? Think about it if you were in her place and a chic walked up and unsolicitedly grabbed your junk. Depending on whether or not you let it get to the point where you got hardon, would you want your gf who you loved saying "It's over" if you didn't let it get to that point?

I think if she pulled away, she would have said that he TRIED to kiss her? :confused: But anyways, she has said that he kissed her twice. So its a bit doubtful that she stopped it. It would make all the difference if she said "wtf are you doing?" to that guy

CMarc said:
dudes are dudes..he took a shot.
she was cool and told him he was not.

He took his shot, didn't give a fuck about you,
So kill the fucker, hide the body too

Go kill him bro, and her if you'd like. I'll tell you how to dump the bodies so nobody will ever find them too. Get yourself some chicken wire, wrap em up in it, throw a couple cynder blocks in it. The cynder blocks will keep it under the water, and the fish will eat the bodies through the chicken wire. Nobody will ever know, trust me,hehehehehehehe.

abolish the weak said:
He took his shot, didn't give a fuck about you,
So kill the fucker, hide the body too

Go kill him bro, and her if you'd like. I'll tell you how to dump the bodies so nobody will ever find them too. Get yourself some chicken wire, wrap em up in it, throw a couple cynder blocks in it. The cynder blocks will keep it under the water, and the fish will eat the bodies through the chicken wire. Nobody will ever know, trust me,hehehehehehehe.
:worried:

KillahBee said:
Bro, you know deep down what the deal is. Sure, you could stick it out, but things will NEVER be the same. Trust issues, hatred, deep seeded anger. No relationship can survive on that type of fuel.

It will end eventually so cut your losses and end it now. Start getting over it.
^^

Cal_21 said:
She says they were walking down this stair case & it was dark & he kissed her. Then she said she asked him why he did that. He said that it just seemed like the right time. Then she said that at the end of the night she went in for a hug & he kissed her again. Then she said she told him not to do that again if he ever wants to hang out with her again. They've been friends for like 4 years I guess...I dunno. I never trust girls in the first place. Just think I let my pimp hand get real soft because I liked this girl so much...
thats important. dont trust her. because she obviously under-told her role in the whole thing. nobody accidentally gets kissed twice. she had a romantic evening with him

Dial_tone said:
You need to have a sitdown with the dude about respecting turf.
lol@ sit down. if i knew him in any sort of fashion, even hung out with him once and he know me and was friends with gf, shit would get bad if i ever ran into him

Top Bottom