Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriend kissed another guy last night...

Faizakafez said:
me!

thanks for the lookout puddle!

Canadian K to you!

Go play curtain crawler, full size adults are talking.

Well, at least one is full sized, the other only makes the height requirement.

If you really care for her the way you say you do hang in there. She was honest and came to you with it. She's testing to see your response.

CMarc said:
If you really care for her the way you say you do hang in there. She was honest and came to you with it. She's testing to see your response.

I don't question her honesty...But on the other hand, she fucked up, bad. I would never do that to her.

KillahBee said:
Bro, you know deep down what the deal is. Sure, you could stick it out, but things will NEVER be the same. Trust issues, hatred, deep seeded anger. No relationship can survive on that type of fuel.

It will end eventually so cut your losses and end it now. Start getting over it.
best advice ive ever heard in my life. killabee is on the ball. i have been thru the same thing i truely loved a girl she cheated on me and i took her back. you know what she did? she did it again. thats what will happen bro if she can do it once she can do it twice or three times........ cut your loses now and save your heart for someone who will treat it with respect and deserves it,not someone who will shit on you.

Cal_21 said:
I don't question her honesty...But on the other hand, she fucked up, bad. I would never do that to her.

Honesty and trust are huge. We all fuck up sometimes.

Cal_21 said:
Yeah dude, I've always made it a point to never EVER tolerate that shit. Feel like I'd be chopping off my balls by taking her back. But I love this girl...as much as I hate that word it's true. But if she'd let this happen/do this to me, then she probably doesn't reciprocate it...

How does a person explain swingers? It's gotta hurt anyone with a non-fucked up head to see their SO getting banged by someone other than themselves. Maybe swingers can be lumped into the same psychological league as serial killers. They just don't give a fuck.

Top Bottom