Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girl problem

Lao Tzu

how do i ask a girl to do something with me without asking her out on a date. there is a girl i want to hang out with because she is a good person, but i don't want to go out with her. so how exactly do i ask her without giving her the wrong idea.

Dude, just ask if she wants to hang out sometime.

Don't flirt with her. Oggle other women. Talk about your car or video games or something. Belch and fart in her presence.

If that falis, just tell her you don't want to date her. Problem solved.

Just ask her to do something that doesn't sound like a date. Like, ask her to go to the bookstore or get some sandwiches with you or something.

Good luck. :fro:

slap her in the face with your cock........i guarantee she will never want to be your GF

"slap her in the face with your cock........i guarantee she will never want to be your GF"

Or your friend for that matter!

LMAO!

Sebass67 said:
"slap her in the face with your cock........i guarantee she will never want to be your GF"

Or your friend for that matter!

LMAO!

Sebass67 is fast becoming my hero....

call her one day and ask her if she wants to grab some coffee.. or go to walmart with you.. or the mall... or to a buy-me-drinkee bar.... (assuming she doesn't already work at one)

nordstrom said:
how do i ask a girl to do something with me without asking her out on a date. there is a girl i want to hang out with because she is a good person, but i don't want to go out with her. so how exactly do i ask her without giving her the wrong idea.

Tough call.

There's always a chance she'll read you wrong.

Can you bring a guy friend with you the first time?
Uh, a guy friend that already has a girlfriend. (trust me on that one)

Good Luck.

Good friends of the opposite sex are awesome to have - especially when the motive is really just to be friends.

:)

Top Bottom