Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHOST STORIES... whats your favorite TRUE ghost story

M

madbomber31

with this white noise movie coming out i've been thinking about life after death, ghosts, etc... i want to hear your stories...

i have just one... very recent.

Monday night i was on my way out of work.. i work at a 90 year old 3 story school building.. This building was on the News on halloween as a local haunted place... i brush it off as bullshit... but, we always tell the kids "elizabeth" lives there... Sooooo back to monday... i was leaving my office, went down stairs into the gym and towards the main door.. the door to the cafe opened... i paused and looked stunned.. i said "anna, is that you" (co worker).,.. no answer. so i thought someone was in there.. i called out threatening to beat them with a baseball bat... went to the supply room and got a bat... went to the door that opened on its own and pushed it shut... no noise or anything... maybe it was a draft??? i walk back towards the main door to leave again and i hear another fucking door open... i looked back in disbelief... to me, it looked as if the door was open enough for someone to be watching me.. i left.. went home... FUCK THAT i said...

next day i go in to check the doors and realize... "damn, these fucking doors are heavy as hell"... the forced air was blowing BIGTIME in that room but it wouldnt open these doors when i tried... i let the door go and it closed on it's own how it should... and latched shut...

i cant explain what happened but i was freaked a bit.

ill post later,I do ghost hunting and paranormal investigation with friends so I got some good ones.

for now Im going out

Well, it was 1998. I was a senior in high school and i was also the president of my local youth group. We were supposed to have a meeting for a trip to Colorado we had set up. My best friend was the treasurer. We had also just got back from a weekend trip camping. It was on a sunday about 6 or so. I had a key to the church so we meet at my house and went on over. The Church was locked, which was odd considering the fact that they knew our weekly meetings were on sunday at 6. So we unlocked the door and went in. We went into a room outside of the santurary and sat down. We were there and it was a few minutes past six when the door to the santurary opened. So i got up and walked over but no one was there, so i shut the door and made a comment to Josh, my friend, about ghosts. So i sat back down. All of a sudden the door was forcefully pushed open and slammed against the wall. We both ran to the door and noone was in the santurary or around at all. So we shut the door and went back to get out stuff and go outside. As we went to go out the door of the room we were in, it shut. We threw open the door and went out into the hall to go to the front door. As we walked down the hall a door to our right opened all the way, hit the wall and slammed back shut. We halled ass out of there, i dropped my bible and note book in the hall, because i stalled to pick them up and Josh grabbed my arm. We sat outside for about 10 min trying to figure out what the hell happened in there. Our pastor pulled up and was like "what are you all doing here?" We didn't know what he was talking about. Well, a member of our church had died the day before and his funeral was earlier that day but his body was still in the basement. Since we wern't in church that morning we knew nothing about it cause we left that friday before and was camping. Now there is only one way out of that church and it's the door we were sitting in front of. My pastor went back in with us and looked around while we were standing in the hall. He found noone and the body was still there. We turned to leave and Josh brought up the subject of my bible and notebook. We looked all over the hall for it, we both knew i dropped it. My pastor opened the door to the santurary and they were both laying on the pew in the front of the church. He called the janitor to come over and look around with him because he beleived our story when he saw that we both ran outside when he found my stuff up front in the santurary. All him and the janitor found was that a light kept turning on where the body was being kept. I have never went back in that church alone again.

wow, you're taking losing T.O. really hard. next thing you will be saying is, "i had a dream that the eagles won the superbowl." you might want to see a skrink, being delusional to such an extent can be hazarderous to your health.

TheOak01 said:
ill post later,I do ghost hunting and paranormal investigation with friends so I got some good ones.

for now Im going out
Do you have suits and the blazers?

"Who ya going to call?"

"Oak and Busters!"

POST STORIES!!!

fistfullofhardcock... all i have to say to you is 4 years and you have 1 win against us... my how times have changed.... but hey, you have ELI now :)

I bet HUCK has some cool shit to share.

I remember a big ass thread a while back with some really cool stories. I think big bad buff had one or two freaky ones.

Too many to even count,but one of my most unsettling happened last year.I was investigating the legendary Haunted Ocean liner-The Queen Mary.

I snuck into the Boiler room(which is a known hot spot).The Boiler room is quite an imposing area-an enormous area of twisting,rusted,metal walkways,with ZERO lighting.

From the moment I entered,I had this really uneasy feeling,as if someone was standing right next to me.I walk up onto this wooden platform-like area that has stairs on both sides leading up and down.As I cross it and start to decend to the other side,I am tapped on the shoulder twice,and a voice says,"Hey you."I immediately swing around,thinking I'm being busted by security for sneaking into a restricted area-NO ONE WAS THERE.

I got the f*ck out of dodge at that point.Very intimidating.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Too many to even count,but one of my most unsettling happened last year.I was investigating the legendary Haunted Ocean liner-The Queen Mary.

I snuck into the Boiler room(which is a known hot spot).The Boiler room is quite an imposing area-an enormous area of twisting,rusted,metal walkways,with ZERO lighting.

From the moment I entered,I had this really uneasy feeling,as if someone was standing right next to me.I walk up onto this wooden platform-like area that has stairs on both sides leading up and down.As I cross it and start to decend to the other side,I am tapped on the shoulder twice,and a voice says,"Hey you."I immediately swing around,thinking I'm being busted by security for sneaking into a restricted area-NO ONE WAS THERE.

I got the f*ck out of dodge at that point.Very intimidating.

That is fucking awesome.

Where's the Queen Mary located?
Edit: Nevermind, I looked it up. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom